Skip to content Go to main navigation Go to language selector

Saab United Arab Emirates

在正规的足球购彩app we believe it’s a human right to feel safe. That is why we are helping to safeguard the UAE with cutting-edge, world-leading defence and 安全 solutions. And that’s why we are investing in the UAE, to grow world-class industry capability. 
Abu Dhabi view

关于 正规的足球购彩app在阿联酋

Saab has a long history in the UAE and is now on a growth journey in the country. We are developing an indigenous industrial capability, which will support our common vision of a technology company creating solutions with a global market in mind. A world-class emirate defence and 安全 industry is what we are aiming for. Local employees from various countries including Emirati nationals staff the company. Our plan is to grow this company as fast as possible, develop advanced technologies, establish a local supply chain, build engineering skills and create high-tech jobs, increase the number of Emirati nationals, and in collaboration with local and academia, partners invest in research and development.

Proud history, great future

Saab’s business operations in the UAE dates back to the 1980s. 产品 and systems that Saab has delivered to the region include naval command and control systems, naval radar systems, self-protection systems, signature management systems, airborne surveillance systems, field hospitals, 和培训, 安全, management and communication systems. 此外, products and solutions that increase 安全 and efficiency at airports, port management systems and a wide range of solutions for the energy, oil and gas industry.

In 2018, we took an important step forward on our growth journey in the UAE with the creation of Saab Ltd, a wholly Saab owned company based in Abu Dhabi.

Together with Gulf 空气 Space Co LLC (GACO) Saab has a joint venture in the country; Saab Middle East LLC, where GACO owns 51 percent and Saab the remaining 49 percent.

Download Saab in the UAE brochure

Mission, Vision and Values



To make people safe by pushing intellectual and technological boundaries.

Our mission describes how we work to achieve our vision. By improving and updating technological systems and solutions, we increase 安全 in society, for its citizens and for those whose job it is to maintain 安全. We also contribute insight into how threats to our 安全 change and develop innovative new solutions that make society secure.


It's a human right to feel safe.

Since Saab was started, we have strived to keep society and people safe. It is a basic human need to feel safe and, as we see it, a human right. Through systems and solutions that increase 安全, we can make this possible.


在正规的足球购彩app, we share 值 which are inherited from generation to generation, and reflect the company's soul.

信任: We are global citizens, honest and reliable and we keep our promises.

专业知识: We combine knowledge, skills and constant learning.

驱动: We have a passion for innovation, and we are open to change and are committed to being fast and flexible.



If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people. Join us and belong with a real sense of purpose.

S-92 helicopter support in Stavanger

目的 & 值

Saab constantly develops, adopts and improves new technology to meet changing customer needs. We serve the global market of governments, authorities and corporations with products, services and solutions ranging from military defence to civil 安全.

目的 & 值
GlobalEye AEWoC


找到 out more about our solutions.

Go to products


Anna Bergenlid

Communication Manager